We have been hard at work on a huge release for cloudlayer.io. This release adds many new features, as well as a new billing type.
- Header Support was expanded, we covered one of the strategies added in another blog post here.
- Auto refill - For customers using the on-demand pricing a common request was to have their credit automatically refilled when they reach a threshold. You will now be able to define a threshold, and an amount for having your account automatically refilled with credit using your saved credit method.
- F# Client Library - We created a client library for F# so that any F# users can use that can easily use our API with native support.
- Open API Spec - We have always had Open API, which is available at https://api.cloudlayer.io/api and we also expose the JSON via https://api.cloudlayer.io/api/-json. But now we added a link to it from Documentation that will load inline so you can find it easier.
- We also did a big re-design of our Homepage to better explain the features we offer.
- Last but not least, one of the bigger changes we added was an entirely new Pricing Plan. So now you can choose between Usage Based & Fixed Plans. These were requested by several people to help level out the costs from month to month. You can view the new plans on the new pricing page.